KEIB AM 1150 and iHeart radio with host David Cruz of the HEAD-ON radio program: October 4, 2014: Peter Mathews’ segment “Money and Politics”. Topics include:
- Voters sour on Congress and the country’s direction
- Job growth rebounds while wages lag
- databases show doctors, hospitals, and pharmaceutical industries have financial ties
- ::Financial Ties between doctors and big pharma seem ‘Conflict of Interest’
- Health Insurance Industry spending millions to beat pro-consumer measures (in California)
- Mortgage case strikes back against fraudulent lenders, including a Wells Fargo owned company
- Conservative Economist tries to ‘wish away’ Income Inequality
- Germany moves to Tuition Free education modeled after former California Pat Brown’s Master Plan for Higher Education.
- The State of Tennessee is only U.S. state with similar Tuition Free Higher Education.
- Ebola virus has already come to the U.S. with several outbreaks, including a Texas man. U.S. Department of Health officials and the nation’s hospitals appear woefully under-prepared and ignorant of the potential pandemic despite warnings.
A MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF THE MENTIONED TOPICS IN INDIVIDUAL LINKS MAY BE FOUND BELOW
Online Wall Street Journal – Job growth rebounds while wages lag.
New York Times – Financial: Ties Between Doctors and Hospitals are Detailed
ThinkProgress.org – Cost of Education: Germany moves to Tuition Free education.